ChefTab® offers a fully-featured Kitchen Display System that interfaces to anything that can print receipts and installation as simple as connecting your smartphone to a wi-fi hotspot. It fully leverages the power of tablet technology with rich user experience, touchscreen gestures, voice quality audio, training videos, and cloud features.
- ChefTab® System
- Rugged Enclosure & Mounting Arm
- Wi-Fi & Wired Ethernet
- HDMI Output
- Power Supply
Kitchen Order Monitor Software
The graphics mimic a conventional paper order or print-out, but with the TouchKitchen there is greater flexibility and mistakes are much less likely.
• Orders can be shelved between courses or cleared altogether when the meal is finished.
• Information is clear and legible and there's no room for misunderstanding over what's been ordered.
• Orders can't be misplaced and they can be recalled even after they've been cleared.
• Edit food orders by crossing out completed dishes.
Kitchen monitors can be used to track how the kitchen is performing. If an order is delayed, it changes colour on the touch screen. If it's overdue, it flashes to alert the chef.
Orders can be moved around the screen, restacked and reordered. Once the starter is complete, orders can be held until it's time to cook the main. The graphics will fit on any display to suit any size of kitchen, and the individual orders can be enlarged or reduced. The screen can handle unlimited orders and it can be scrolled to allow them all to be read.